We are looking for a Junior Sales Assistant to join us at Diametric to support our sales team.
Flexible and adaptable, you will bring your enthusiasm to succeed to help us drive the business forward. We are leaders in our industry and we want you to help us increase sales opportunities so that we maintain our position as an authority in industrial badging.
This role is perfectly suited to an individual who is looking for a genuine opportunity to further their career, in a supportive environment. Full training will be provided, which is delivered both in-house and externally.
What you will be doing:
- Identifying sales opportunities across your accounts
- Seeking new opportunities through industry research supported by our marketing department
- Promoting our full range of processes to your clients
- Preparing quotations and progressing leads in a timely manner
- Offering administration support to our wide portfolio of customers
Who you will be:
- A great communicator who can build authentic and meaningful relationships
- Able to offer exceptional customer service
- Organised and highly motivated
- Great at time management and prioritising your workload
- Results driven and supportive to colleagues
- Articulate, polite and conscientious
The skills you will need:
- GCSEs Grade A-C (Maths & English essential)
- Sales or procurement experience desirable, but not essential
- Proactive attitude & passion to support and succeed
- Good IT and database knowledge
- £20,000 – £23,000 per annum
- KPI linked bonus scheme
- 34.75hr working week
A bit about us…
Award winning Diametric Technical Ltd, based in Swanmore (SO32), is one of the most successful and customer-driven product branding specialists in the UK. We provide a diverse range of high-quality commercial badges, nameplates and labels to a wide variety of industries worldwide. For more information about our company, please visit our websites: www.diametric.co.uk & www.diametricauto.co.uk
We are a business that strongly believes our power lies in our staff. Friendly, approachable and always willing to go the extra mile, our team ensures that we are making a difference to our customers.
So, if you think you have the drive and ambition to join our amazing team, then we would love to hear from you
Send your CV and covering letter to Phil Parker, Human Resources, email@example.com